Business Law Attorney
Serving Businesses Throughout North Texas
Frisco, Dallas, Plano, Addison, McKinney, Prosper, and Allen TX
Albin Roach is a full-service Texas business law firm providing transactional services, general legal counsel, litigation and dispute resolution services, arbitration and mediation. We represent business clients in Plano, Frisco, Addison, Dallas, Prosper, Celina, Denton and throughout the North Texas area.
Our client base is diverse and includes small to mid-sized businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies, family-owned businesses, real estate companies (and clients), businesses in the construction industry and more.
Our experience as trial attorneys in business litigation informs our business transactions practice. Many unpleasant and costly business disputes can be prevented by seeking legal counsel early on. Contact our Frisco business law office so we can provide legal guidance that saves money, time and the risk of litigation.
Can’t afford in-house counsel? At Albin Roach, our business lawyers can take that role. We focus on building long-term client relationships and fully understanding your business and its goals so that we can quickly and competently provide legal advice whenever you have a question or concern. From lending opportunities to acquisitions, business start-up questions to problems with clients, do not hesitate to call. Early involvement may help you avoid actions that could result in lost income or exposure to litigation later on.
- Business Formation: Make your business dreams a reality. We can help you choose the right structure for your business so you receive the greatest benefit in terms of operations, taxation, and liability. Our attorneys can advise on regulatory compliance, contracts, insurance policies, and other business formation essentials.
- Business Contracts: A strong contract guides both parties in knowing their rights and obligations throughout the business relationship, and helps to minimize or avoid the heavy cost of lengthy legal disputes.
- Employment Law: We represent employers and employees on matters involving employment contracts and non-compete agreements, employee handbooks, and trial court representation when legal grievances arise regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation or wrongful termination.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Having a business transaction attorney with substantial litigation experience can help you avoid problems as you merge two or more businesses or acquire another company.
- Business Succession Planning: Defining a succession plan can ensure the viability of a business should a death, serious illness or divorce of a partner occur. A comprehensive plan will include an Operating Agreement or Shareholder Agreement that allows the business to continue operations and preserves assets.
- Business Dissolution: If you have decided to close your business, let us guide you through the steps you need to meet your legal obligations to partners, stockholders, clients and vendors.
Resolving Business Conflicts with Mediation or Litigation
Albin Roach has represented hundreds of companies involved in business disputes over breach of contract, debt collections, intellectual property infringement, insurance coverage issues, and more. Whenever possible, we guide our clients toward cost-effective resolutions including mediation or arbitration, and avoiding the expense of a trial. If a satisfactory settlement is not possible, our business litigation team will fight to preserve your interests and protect your company in court and have a reputation for doing so.