Why Choose Albin Roach?
Our Principles and Experience Bring Results
Albin Roach is a full-service law firm in Frisco, Texas that is built on traditional principles and ethics. Based on this solid foundation, we tailor creative strategies designed to achieve results. When you retain our firm, you can expect:
- Local lawyers — Our lawyers are established residents of Plano and Frisco. Our commitment to our communities and neighbors is a guiding principle of our practice. We have earned the respect of other attorneys, judges, court clerks, government officials and law enforcement officers in Collin County and along with our advice you receive our credibility in the community and with the courts.
- Long-range perspective — Our firm focuses on building long-term relationships with our clients. In fact, many of the clients who initially retained us to resolve one issue have come to us for years for help with various other unrelated problems.
- Complete solutions — Legal problems are often multifaceted and require a big-picture approach. For example, a family law issue might affect your estate planning and have implications on your business. Our Plano and Frisco estate planning lawyers work as a team to develop complete solutions that consider your total wellbeing.
- Accessibility — We want you to feel comfortable picking up the phone or sending us an email. Our accessibility helps us represent you more effectively. It also gives you peace of mind to know the status of your case and receive prompt answers to your questions.
- Cost-consciousness — Our attorneys always consider the costs to you. We do not cut corners, but strive to save you unnecessary expenses and attorneys’ fees whenever possible. Because of our mindfulness regarding costs, when we recommend a particular course of action, you can be certain it is in your best interest.
Our legal team comprises a group of dedicated, experienced lawyers who have earned recognition from our Collin County colleagues. Our lawyers include:
- Todd Albin — Todd primarily handles litigation and is considered a formidable trial opponent in the Collin County courtroom. Drawing on his mantra that it is preferable to avoid litigation, Todd also advises clients on risk management strategies.
- Laura Roach — Laura is a mediator who helps divorcing couples reach equitable settlements. She is also a family law litigator who represents clients in court and mediation. She has been named to Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyers in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2011 and one of “21 Persons Leading Collin County into the 21st Century” in 2000.
- Jeff Yates — Jeff is a respected estate planning, probate and business litigation and transactional lawyer in Plano. He has been recognized in Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyers in 2012, 2014, and 2015, Thomson Reuters Texas Super Lawyers – Rising Stars in 2005, 2009, 2010, and 2011, and as a “FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth Manager” in 2009 and 2012 recipient for multiple years. He is also an Associate Judge over court-ordered mental health hearings for Collin County.
- Misty B. Cole — Misty is a family law attorney and has a creative approach to resolving cases outside the courtroom if able. She is a calming voice for families in the middle of conflict.
- Dana J. Stewart — Dana is a family law attorney whose approach to practicing law centers on helping his clients, and their families, through extremely difficult times in their lives by offering competent and trustworthy legal advice.
- Laura Calhoun — Laura, a board certified legal specialist in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization,represents clients in the areas of employment law, business law, collections law and general civil litigation.
- Jennifer Grinke — Jennifer is one of the newest dedicated members of our firm focusing her practice on family law.
- Erin M. Bogdanowicz – Erin Bogdanowicz has dedicated 100% of her practice to domestic litigation. She is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, a certification that less than 1% of the attorneys in Texas hold. Erin is also a member of the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists.
- Troy Majoue – Troy is a great addition to our firm as a litigation attorney and business transaction attorney.
- Greg Hall –Brings high energy and experience to our firm and is an asset in the areas estate planning and probate.
- John J. Mongogna -John is a civil litigator and business attorney who brings experience in contract disputes, insurance defense cases and real estate disputes, among others.
- Mary M. Crossett – Mary is newer to our firm, specializing in family law cases.
Learn More About How We Can Help You With Your Legal Issues
For complete solutions to your legal issues, call Albin Roach at 214-423-5100 or contact us online