Why Choose Albin Roach as Your North Texas Business and Family Law Firm?
Principled, Ethical Representation that Gets Results
Albin Roach is a North Texas law firm with a laser-sharp focus on the things that matter most to you, our clients. When you retain our firm, you can expect:
- RESULTS! — You’ve got a problem. You need a legal solution. At Albin Roach we take a big-picture approach to ensure that the results we seek take into account your total well being. For example, if you are getting divorced you may need to consider how that will affect a closely held family business and you will need to update your estate plan. Our lawyers work as a team to bring the expertise you need to address all the relevant issues.
- Cost-consciousness — Our attorneys always consider the cost to you. We don’t cut corners, but we do strive to save you unnecessary expenses and attorneys’ fees whenever possible. Success doesn’t have to be so costly. A lot of businesses come to the Frisco law office of Albin Roach, rather than going to a big Dallas law firm that charges double the hourly rate.
- We avoid litigation — Yes, we’re experienced trial court lawyers and we’ve got results and legal accolades to prove it, but litigation is expensive. We avoid it if we believe we can get you a positive result in a less costly manner. We’d rather help you with an airtight business contract, non-compete agreement or Will, than see you fight out a claim in court. Three of our attorneys are highly skilled mediators in family law and divorce mediation and civil mediation for business and other legal disputes. We do whatever it takes to help you achieve a successful resolution.
- Relationships matter — Our firm focuses on building long-term relationships with our clients.We know and represent many local businesses and business families. You can always call or email your Albin Roach attorney and expect a timely response to your questions. We know we need to do our very best if you’re going to come back to us for help with another matter and refer your friends, which is how we built our business.
- We know our community and our local courts — Our attorneys and staff live in Frisco and Plano and surrounding Collin County communities. We want to see our neighbors and area businesses succeed! In fact, we want to be an integral part of that success story. For decades we have worked with the attorneys, judges, court clerks and government officials in Collin and Denton County. We are very familiar with current trends in the law, what different judges like to see, and how a local judge may have interpreted recent cases. Put our local knowledge to work on your behalf.
Get to Know Our Law Firm: Serving Frisco, McKinney, Plano, Prosper, Denton, and Allen, TX
There is a vague popular belief that lawyers are necessarily dishonest. I say vague, because when we consider to what extent confidence and honors are reposed in and conferred upon lawyers by the people, it appears improbable that their impression of dishonesty is very distinct and vivid. Yet the impression is common, almost universal. Let no young man choosing the law for a calling for a moment yield to the popular belief – resolve to be honest at all events; and if in your own judgment you cannot be an honest lawyer, resolve to be honest without being a lawyer. Choose some other occupation, rather than one in the choosing of which you do, in advance, consent to be a knave.
Discourage litigation. Persuade you neighbors to compromise whenever you can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser – in fees, expenses, and waste of time. As a peacemaker the lawyer has a superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough.