We’re Looking for a Top-Notch Paralegal
Albin Roach is looking for a top-notch family law litigation paralegal.
As a family law paralegal, a typical day might include the following:
- Communicating with clients, courts, and opposing counsel effectively and professionally
- Drafting pleadings and discovery
- Preparing for hearings and trials
- Reporting to 3 or 4 attorneys in Albin Roach’s Family Law section
- Scheduling mediations, hearings and meetings
- Calendaring deadlines
This job might be for you if:
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience as a paralegal.
- You know Texas Family Code and Rules of Civil Procedure backwards and forwards and are skilled in e-filing in both State and Federal Court Systems.
- You have experience drafting pleadings, motions, discovery requests and responses.
- You have mastered Microsoft Office, Adobe, LexisNexis, and ProDoc.
- You might also have appellate and post-judgment experience.
Albin Roach’s relaxed, yet professional culture sets it apart from other law firms. If you join our team, you’ll be given the tools and support you need to do your job and then the room to grow and excel at it.
Professional commitment from our employees is very important to us and is part of what differentiates us from other firms. Albin Roach is a family-friendly firm that offers our employees flexibility as long as you get the job done well.
In addition to a great work environment, we offer competitive benefits. Salary commensurate with experience. References required.
TO APPLY: Contact Kristi Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.