Paralegal Positions Open
March 27, 2014
ALBIN ROACH IS SEEKING PARALEGALS FOR OUR CIVIL PRACTICE AND FAMILY PRACTICE.
These are two separate positions with similar structures. Responsibilities include: Managing attorneys caseload. Keeping attorneys on task and assisting in staying ahead of cases. Calculating and calendaring all deadlines. Substantive drafting of pleadings/motions and discovery requests/responses. E-filing in State and Federal Court Systems. Communicating with clients, the court, and opposing counsel. Responsible for client files and hearing and trial notebooks. Saving all documents to file including e-mail correspondence.
- Knowledge of Texas and Federal court rules and procedure
- Preparing cases for trial
- Experience drafting pleadings/motions
- Proficiency in drafting discovery requests/responses
- Competent in scheduling depositions and mediations
- Skilled in calendaring meetings and deadlines
- Skilled in e-filing for State and Federal Court Systems.
Experience in criminal law would be a plus.
Please contact Kristi Moore to inquire.